Entering 2020, the mattress industry is flooded with many different brands. Below you will find the 8 mattresses that have been the best for 2020. Keep in mind, they are listed in no particular order.
So, if you are searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands.
- Based on customer reviews, it is without a doubt that Puffy mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses that you could ever purchase. They claim it’s very similar to resting on clouds.Additionally, customers who suffer from back pain claim to feel alleviation with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. Puffy mattress offers a lifetime warranty, along with a 101 night sleep trial.
- Incredible mattress for your money.Very high quality mattress. Since your Puffy mattress is built for you upon order, it does take up to 2 days before it is shipped.
- The top layer of Puffy mattress is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam; which is CertiPUR-US Certified.The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is responsible for making you feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud.The bottom layer of Puffy is made of Firm Core Support Foam, which is also CertiPUR-US certified.
- Dreamcloud is an outstanding mattress choice. DreamCloud’s hypoallergenic premium natural latex coating provides a cushioning bounce for extra added contouring and give.
- A few highlights of the mattress aside from the tufting are stitched handles across the side, a price of $ 1,199 for a queen size and flax yarns and cashmere blend. Normally to get all these features you can expect to spend north of $5,000.
- A luxury hybrid that provides a full 365 night sleep trial, versus the Normal 100 night trial. New pocket coil technology allows the manufacturing price to be cheaper, and the savings are passed directly to the customer.
- The double-sided Layla mattress that allows sleepers to choose between different firmness levels, depending on which side they choose to face up. Layla mattress has a feeling, that is different than you have ever felt. Additionally, it allows you to keep cool, and spring back extremely rapidly.
- On the milder side of the mattress, this comfortable layer is made up of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam, with a density of 3.5lbs.This memory foam layer is fairly thick. This gives you pressure relief, as it allows you to sink in.
- Layla offers a four month sleep trial period, along with a lifetime warranty. Most brands only have a 10 year warranty. So, this is not only a huge selling point for Layla, it also speaks for their quality.
- Nest Bedding actually holds the award for both the Top Rated and Top Ranked brand online. They really thrive off of their customer satisfaction. They offer a lifetime warranty, as well as a lifetime comfort guarantee.
- With Nest Bedding, their models can all be found with different firmness options. With the lineup consisting of 2 memory foam beds, 1 latex and 3 hybrids, you are sure to find the mattress that is the right fit for you.Therefore it doesn’t matter if you’re lighter, heavier, sleep on your side, or you cope with chronic pain. Nest can fit your preferences.
- Nest Bedding was also one of the first companies to sell mattresses online. Nest Bedding offers a lineup of 6 different mattresses; to cover each and every type of sleeper.
- Nature’s Sleep mattress is different than most other mattress brands, since it offers 4 different foam layers.These 4 layers lend a hand in helping support heavier individuals. It also helps out by decreasing motion transfer.
- Nature’s Sleep has a layer of Vitex Memory Foam. This not only helps support the individual, but it also provides pressure relief. The end result is a great nights sleep.
- The Nature’s Sleep mattress comes with a 20 year warranty, compared with the vast majority of mattresses having a 10 year. I will say that this mattress does come at a slightly higher price.However, with a great warranty, and Emerald Gel construction, it is well worth the money.
- Plushbeds mattresses are toxin free, to ensure your safety. So they are not only comfortable, they are also GreenGuard Gold status certified.
- PlushBeds offers latex mattresses with a focus on natural, organic substances. There are 3 mattress models in Plushbeds lineup: There are a total of six different firmness for each mattress, with a split firmness option available for King and Cal King sizes.
- Plushbeds offers free shipping on their mattresses. This along side a 25 year warranty and a 100 night sleep trial.
- The Loom & Leaf mattress by Saatva is a memory foam mattress that takes on the luxury memory foam players like TEMPUR-Pedic. Loom & Leaf is one of very few online memory foam mattresses that is not compressed and sent in a box.
- Loom & Leaf are comprised of high density memory foams. This includes a convoluted memory foam with cooling gel in the top layer. A high density bottom layer supports this. Add this all up, and you have a very supportive and pressure relieving feel.
- Catering to stomach sleepers of any weight, Loom & Leaf offers both firm and relaxed variations of their mattress.
- Loom & Leaf provides a 120 night sleep trial, together with a 15 year warranty. If you’re not satisfied they offer a full refund.
- Quite possibly the most popular mattress right now, Nectar doesn’t disappoint with it’s excellent comfort. Nectar has incredible support, and offers a sinkage that is just right.
- Trying to one up the competition, most brands have a 10 year warranty, while Nectar has a Forever Warranty.
- The top layer of Nectar mattress, is made up of Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. It also has a gel memory foam, along with Polyurethane Support Foam.
- While most brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.; Nectar gives you a full year to test theirs.
When looking for a mattress, it is important to consider the following…
Mattress Comfort and Support
The 2 greatest aspects when looking to purchase a new mattress, is comfort and also support.If you lie down on a mattress, it should correctly support your body, sinking and also adhering around your shape in the ideal locations to ensure your spine stays aligned as you sleep with the night. To ensure you are getting a healthy rest at night, it is crucial that your alignment from head to toe is correct. This also greatly reduces any neck and back pain, which you may have. While a mattress is being supportive, it is important that it provides you with stress relief also. Your stress points are responsible for you having a rough nights sleep, if you move around at night a lot. The main reason memory foam mattresses have actually become so popular because late results in the fact they’re exceptional at being both supportive in addition to comfortable.
Should You Choose Stiff or Soft?
This goes hand in hand with comfort and support. Just like a mattress should never be too hard, it should also never be too soft.In order to keep your body and spine in the correct alignment, your mattress should be as neutral as it can be.If you have a mattress that is too rigid, this causes stress points to get irritated. Resulting in the loss of blood flow, as well as pinched nerves. If you commonly get the feeling of pins and needles onto your body, it is most likely from the mattress being too rigid. And when the contrary happens, with a bed that is also soft, you can get a concaving”hammock” effect, which will definitely cause back pain from improper positioning of your spinal column. This is why it’s crucial to find a mattress that is close to neutral. You want your mattress soft in the right places, without being too soft. But you also want your mattress to be supportive, without being too rigid.
Among the most typically overlooked attributes of a mattress is the breathability or temperature neutrality of the mattress material. Among the most effective attributes of memory foam mattresses, is how they conform to your body. Irregardless, foam mattresses that have reduced layers are well known to cause what’s known as “the oven result”. Essentially,a mattress catches your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.}Most mattress companies these days use modern technology, to create special materials. The purpose is to provide breathability, and also to distribute your body warmth equally.Some brand names get this much better than some of their rivals.
It’s not a big surprise, that if you’re in the market for a high quality mattress, it usually comes with a nice price tag.It’s quite an investment to make. So, it’s important that when you make that decision, you find a mattress that lasts for years to come.It is crucial to find a mattress which was well developed, with a lifetime period in mind. If you decide you are going to purchase a mattress, at least invest your money into a mattress that offers at the least, a 10 year warranty.
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: