As we go into 2020, the industry is strained with mattress brand names. Below you will find the 8 mattresses that have been the best for 2020. Keep in mind, they are listed in no particular order.
If you get on the search for the best mattress, then you can’t fail if you choose among the mattresses below.
- Consumers state that Puffy Mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses that they have ever slept on. They often compare it to like sleeping on a cloud.Furthermore, customers who state they suffer from back pain, really feel that it is alleviated with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. Puffy mattress offers a lifetime warranty, along with a 101 night sleep trial.
- For your money, this is one of the best mattresses available.Very high quality mattress. Puffy is made-to-order so it does take 2 days until it’s shipped to you.
- The top layer of Puffy mattress is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam; which is CertiPUR-US Certified.This is what’s accountable for making you feel as though you are sleeping on a cloud. Puffy’s bottom layer is also CertiPUR-US certified, and is made up of a Firm Core Support Foam.
- Another great mattress choice, is the ever popular DreamCloud mattress.DreamCloud has a very good bounce, for better contouring. This is due to it’s hypoallergenic natural latex coating.
- A few highlights of the mattress apart from the tufting are stitched handles across the side, a price of $ 1,199 for a queen size and flax yarns and cashmere blend. Normally to get all these features you can expect to spend north of $5,000.
- A luxury hybrid that provides a full 365 night sleep trial, versus the Normal 100 night trial. DreamCloud uses a new pocket coil technology. This makes production costs much cheaper than other luxury brands. Because of that, the customer has the savings passed on to them.
- Layla mattress is double sided, which allows sleepers to choose from different firmness levels.Layla mattress feels different than any other mattress you have ever felt. This helps you to not only spring back really quickly, but also allows you to stay cool.
- On the milder side of the mattress, this comfortable layer is made up of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam, with a density of 3.5lbs.Being a pretty thick layer of foam, you are able to sink in, as it provides pressure relief.
- Layla mattress has a 4 month sleep trial, along side a lifetime warranty. Most brands only have a 10 year warranty. So, this is not only a huge selling point for Layla, it also speaks for their quality.
- Nest Bedding actually holds the award for both the Top Rated and Top Ranked brand online. They really thrive off of their customer satisfaction. They offer a lifetime warranty, as well as a lifetime comfort guarantee.
- Nest Bedding comes in several different firmness options. Almost too many. They consist of a latex, 2 memory foam and 3 hybrid mattress choices in their lineup. To be certain, you can find the mattress that is the best option for you.So with that being said, it doesn’t matter if you’re light, heavy, stomach or side sleeper, or rather you have chronic pain. You can find a Nest Bedding mattress that is the perfect fit for you.
- Nest Bedding was also one of the first companies to sell mattresses online. Nest Bedding covers each kind of sleeper, by having SIX different mattresses in their lineup.
- Nature’s Sleep mattress is different than most other mattress brands, since it offers 4 different foam layers.Nature’s 4 layers provide support for individuals who are heavier. It also helps out by decreasing motion transfer.
- One of Nature’s Sleep 4 layers, are Vitex Memory Foam.. This layer not only helps assist the sleeper. It also provides them with pressure relief. This helps you get a great nights rest.
- While most mattress brands come with a 10 year warranty, Nature’s Sleep has a 20 year. I will say that this mattress does come at a slightly higher price.But, this warranty, as well as being made out of emerald gel makes this mattress well worth the additional price.
- Mattresses are made out of toxin-free substances and are certified with GreenGuard Gold status to ensure each mattress is comfortable to sleep on and safe for your wellbeing.
- PlushBeds offers latex mattresses with a focus on natural, organic substances. There are 3 mattress models in Plushbeds lineup: There are 6 different firmness levels in total that you can choose from; with an option to split the firmness in the King and Cal King sizes.
- Free shipping is offered by Plushbeds. Together with a 100 night sleep trial, and 25 year warranty.
- Created by Saatva, the Loom & Leaf mattress, is a memory foam mattress, that competes with luxury brands, such as TEMPUR-Pedic Unlike most online mattress brands, Loom & Leaf is one of very few brands that is not compressed in a box during shipping.
- The Loom & Leaf uses high-density memory foams; such as a convoluted memory foam laminated with cooling gel in the top layer, and supporting that is a foundation layer of high-density polyfoam. Add this all up, and you have a very supportive and pressure relieving feel.
- With both firm and relaxed alternatives, Loom & Leaf caters to stomach sleepers of any weight.
- Loom & Leaf brings to the table, a 120 night sleep trial, partnered with a 15 year warranty. If for whatever reason you are not happy, Loom & Leaf offers a full refund.
- Nectar offers terrific comfort, and is quite potentially one of the most prominent mattress offered at this time. Nectar has incredible support, and offers a sinkage that is just right.
- While most mattress brands offer a 10 year warranty, Nectar has it’s own Forever Warranty.
- The top layer of Nectar mattress, is made up of Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. It also has a gel memory foam, along with Polyurethane Support Foam.
- While most brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.; Nectar gives you a full year to test theirs.
It is important to think of the following, when shopping for a new mattress…..
Comfort and Support
When you are looking to buy a new mattress, the two biggest things are comfort and support.There are a few things that should take place when you lie down. You want the sinkage and contour to be right, for proper spine alignment. You also want a mattress to correctly support your body, as you sleep at night. Appropriate alignment from head to toe is essential for balanced and healthy rest as well as to reduce neck and back pain. While a mattress is being supportive, it is important that it provides you with stress relief also. The stress points in your body are exactly what’s in charge of you thrashing through the evening. Since memory foam does such a great job of being supportive and comfortable, they have became really popular lately.
Stiff or Soft?
This goes hand in hand with comfort and support. A mattress should neither be too hard or too soft.It must be as neutral as possible, to keep your body and also spinal column at a neutral position.If you have a mattress that is too rigid, this causes stress points to get irritated. Resulting in the loss of blood flow, as well as pinched nerves. If you find that a lot of the times you awake, with the sensation of having pins and needles in your body, this is a sign of a mattress that is too rigid. And if you wake up with frequent back pain, most likely this is because your mattress is too soft. This results in a concaving effect, like a hammock. Which makes your spine be out of alignment.This is why it’s so important to choose a mattress that is sort of neutral. It provides support with being too right, and it’s just soft enough in the right places of your body.
Often when people look for a mattress, they forget to check for one thing; the breathability of a mattresses material. This is also known as the temperature neutrality. One of the best features of memory foam mattresses, is their ability to conform to your body.Foam mattresses that have reduced layers are notorious for having the oven result. Basically, the mattress catches your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.}Most mattress companies these days use modern technology, to create special materials. The purpose is to provide breathability, and also to distribute your body warmth equally.Some companies do a far better job at this, than some of their competitors.
It’s not a big surprise, that if you’re in the market for a high quality mattress, it usually comes with a nice price tag.It’s quite an investment to make. So, it’s important that when you make that decision, you find a mattress that lasts for years to come.It is imperative to find a mattress, that has been built to last for a very long time. If you are going to spend the money on a mattress, be sure to invest it in a mattress that has at least a 10 year warranty.
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: